- Attuned Health1473 W. Irving Park Rd.
Chicago, IL 60613(773) 809-3694
Why are fish oils so important?
Research shows that fish oils support balanced lipids and are heart healthy. Orthomega 820 from Ortho Molecular Products is a fish oil without the fishy taste or “fish” burp, guaranteed by the company.
Are all fish oils the same?
Orthomega 820 fish oil is in a natural form, making it over 70% more absorbable than most fish oils on the market. Orthomega fish oil also contains the fatty acid DPA, which acts as a fish oil reserve in your body and increases the great effects of fish oil.
Ready to buy?
You can either click on the photo, or if you have more questions, feel free to email or call me.
#functionalmedicine #fish oil #natural #nutrition #holistic #OrthoMolecularProducts #cardiovascular #lipids #Orthomega
Here’s why I made the move:
I’m excited to let you know that Wellevate is now part of Fullscript, and I’ve made the switch.
Similar to Wellevate, Fullscript offers you quick, easy access to my recommendations, even more of healthcare’s best supplements, and helpful wellness resources.
Stay connected to my practice and make the move with me. It’s simple to connect your Wellevate account to Fullscript. Here’s what you need to know:
- Initiate the process through your Wellevate account or emails you receive from Wellevate
- Fullscript will move all your information over. After that, you can order supplements and other wellness products from my dispensary and have them shipped directly to your door
- Have Auto-Refill orders? No problem. They’ll still arrive, but you’ll need to set up future orders through Fullscript’s Autoship program
- There’s no rush. You have until September 7th at which point your Wellevate account will become read-only.
If you have questions, check out these resources to help you with the migration. If you have further questions don’t hesitate to reach out to me or Fullscript’s patient support center.